Skip to content
A simple tool to re-size 12 Gauge shotgun shells
- Easily re-sizes the shotshell if needed
- Dramatically reduces ejection problems in SxS shotguns
- Aids feeding of shells in pump or lever shotguns
- Made from high-quality aircraft aluminum
- Simple to use shotshell case sizer.
- Re-sizing simply requires the shell to be inserted about a 1/4" into the knurled end while twisting and applying light pressure
- The re-sizing end tightens the crimp points that tend to unfold with used hulls. Does NOT remove the material or increase case pressure.
- 12 Gauge Only
- Use prior to loading shells in belt before each shooting stage
- Proudly Made in the USA
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh