SliXshot Nipples give Better Ignition and Reliability in your Percussion Revolvers
New Slix-Shot black powder nipples are made from 416 stainless steel and designed to increase ignition performance and reliability. Nipples have an enlarged chamber leading to the flash hole, allowing for a hotter spark. Stainless construction prevents rust corrosion.
SliX-Shot Nipples are designed Primarily for use with Remington #10 caps. Most CCI #11 and #11 Magnums work also. Available for Uberti, Pietta, Ruger Old Army, Walker and Dragoon percussion revolvers: .36, .44 and .45 Caliber. 1851 through 1861 Models.
Compliment your upgrade with our SliX-Hand loading assist lever.
- Uberti: 12-28 x .200" threads.
- Ruger: 12-28 x .250" threads.
- Pietta: 6m x .75m x .200" threads.
- Walker & Dragoon: by Uberti 1/4" x 28 x .215" threads.
- Will NOT work on 5 shot Pocket Pistols
- SOLD PER 6
Made in USA